Tax Increment Financing in Middleton
TIF District #3
The City of Middleton created Tax Incremental Financing District #3 (TID #3) in 1993. In the original 1993 TIF District 3 Project Plan, the base value of the TIF District was listed as $34.1 million. At the time, projected expenses were $15.8 million, with projected new development of $44.9 million. To date, the City has spent approximately $65 million, and created over $624 million in new value.
TIF District #5
The City of Middleton created Tax Incremental Financing District #5 (TID #5) in 2009. In the Project Plan, the estimate for projected expenses for the life of TID #5 (through the year 2031) was listed at $104 million. The estimated value to be created within the TID #5 was $678 million, on a base value of $89 million.
- Projects in the TIF Pipeline Presentation - April 9, 2014
- TIF District #3 Map
- TIF District #3 Project Plan
- TIF District #3 Report
- TIF District #5 Project Plan and Map
- Redvelopment District #3 Project Plan
- TIF District #5 Report
- TIF Approved Projects-Financial Update Jan. 30, 2016